Do You Know what are Help Desk Best Practices ?
IT help desk
help desk software
DO YOU KNOW WHAT ARE HELP DESK BEST PRACTICES
We can implement the helpdesk service in an Organization in a number of ways. The UK Government has published a consolidated, significant framework called ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) which has a recommended guidelines for a Support and service industries. The below are the helpdesk best practices taken from the gist of ITIL processes.
- Monitor each and every ticket and change requests status daily.
- Categorize Incidents, Issues and change request appropriately.
- Assign a priority for incidents problems and change request according to the urgency and impact on the business and number of users affected.
- Create a mechanism to measure the adherence with the Service Level Agreement (SLA) that defines the rules for incident/requests priorities with response and resolution times.
- Optimize the utilization of your IT resources, in accordance with the availability of the stakeholders and a number of incidents and a number of efforts need to be carried out for an incident/problem/requests.
- Try to get auto feedback about the service and support from the end user's point of view.
- Dashboards reports and measure processes associated with the incident, request, problem, change, configuration and release management.
- Build relationships with application & infrastructure development and have a habit of continuous improvement within the team with necessary backup plans and knowledge transitions.
- Don’t allow any service personnel to struggle for too long time with a single problem. Automate the escalation process to next level expertise in such cases so that it will decrease the overall open ticket count and user frustration while increasing productivity.
Faasthelp is a simple customer support and engagement tool. To see how it would be to have faasthelp click on https://faasthelp.com and signup to get the free trail on your application.
Here are some benefits Faasthelp can bring to any company
- 80% reduction in customer support and engagement costs
- 40% reduction in support agent time
- 3x increase in your customer visits and visit times
- Empowered customers with high satisfaction scores
- 24/7 customer support cover
#faasthelp #customersupport #bestlivechat #knowledgebase #bestcustomerservicesoftware #bestcustomersupportsoftware #livesupport #bestknowledgebase #unlimitedagents #besthelpdesk #customerservice #livehelp #knowledgebase #engageyourcustomers