How Frequently should we notify Customers
It is a best practice to notify all the stakeholders whenever there is an action or event occurs. But in most cases, either this practice is ignored or will disturb the customers due to irrelevant or redundant notifications are sent via SMS or email. The following are the common events, if notified to the customer in right time, will increase the customer satisfaction on the service offered by the organization.
- New tickets are raised by the customers.
- Tickets are assigned to a service agent.
- The assignment of the ticket is changed to the next level agents.
- There is an outage or downtime on the application is planned.
- A reminder before an hour of an Outage or downtime of application is actually scheduled.
- The application is resumed after a downtime.
- The tickets are auto-escalated because of missed response and resolution time SLAs.
- The status of the ticket is changed.
- E-mail replies are received from the service agents.
- Any Comments, that are added, edited or deleted to their tickets.
- Tickets raised by the user is resolved and closed.
Faasthelp is a simple customer support and engagement tool. To see how it would be to have faasthelp click on https://faasthelp.com and signup to get the free trail on your application.
Here are some benefits Faasthelp can bring to any company
- 80% reduction in customer support and engagement costs
- 40% reduction in support agent time
- 3x increase in your customer visits and visit times
- Empowered customers with high satisfaction scores
- 24/7 customer support cover
#faasthelp #customersupport #bestlivechat #knowledgebase #bestcustomerservicesoftware #bestcustomersupportsoftware #livesupport #bestknowledgebase #unlimitedagents #besthelpdesk #customerservice #livehelp #knowledgebase #engageyourcustomers
helpdesk ticketing system
help desk software
IT help desk