(Latest) Grade 7 Middle School K13 Science Syllabus For 2021/2022, Please Download
19 August 2022
Educational planning is designed in the form of a Syllabus and Learning Implementation Plan (RPP) which refers to Content Standards.
Educational planning for the 2013 Curriculum includes planning the implementation of education and preparing media and learning resources, educational evaluation tools, and educational scenarios.
Syllabus and RPP arrangements are adjusted to the educational approach used. The syllabus is developed based on Graduate Competency Standards (SKL) and Content Standards for primary and secondary learning units according to the pattern of education in each particular academic year.
The science syllabus, especially for grade 7 junior high school, is used as a reference in developing lesson plans.
Helping Fathers and Mothers in Grade 7 at the SMP and MTs levels in educational activities in the 2021/2022 school year, I will take the opportunity of this post to provide the 2021 Revised Syllabus.
The syllabus distributed is made according to the requirements of the Minister of Education and Culture. Completely overwriting the file for science subjects, you can download it at the link below.
The Natural Sciences syllabus is a reference for structuring the educational framework in the 1st odd and 2nd semester for each subject study material. The syllabus fits very little:
Educational planning is designed in the form of a syllabus and a student implementation plan for the Class 7 Science Syllabus in the 2013 Curriculum.
7th Class Science Syllabus Educational Toolkit, Latest Revision 2013 Curriculum
Syllabus of Permendikbud Number 22 of 2016 for the 2017 Revision:
- Proof of subject identity (especially SMP/MTs/SMPLB/Package B and SMA/MA/SMALB/Vocational High School (SMK)/MAK/Package C/Vocational Package C);
- School identity includes the name of the learning unit and class;
- Core competence, is a categorical reflection of competency in the aspects of behavior, knowledge, and skills that students must learn for a certain level of school, class and subject;
- Basic competence, namely special skills that include behavior, knowledge, and skills that are related to content or subjects;
- Theme (special for SD/ MI/ SDLB/ Package A);
- The main module contains relevant facts, concepts, principles and procedures, and is written in the form of points according to the formula for achieving competence;
- Education, is an activity carried out by educators and students to achieve the desired competence;
- Evaluation, is the process of collecting and processing data to determine the achievement of student learning outcomes;
- Time allocation according to the number of study hours in the curriculum structure for one semester or one year; And
- Learning resources, can be in the form of novels, print and electronic media, close nature or other relevant learning resources.
That’s the content that you have to do in making the 2013 Curriculum Syllabus. In full for the syllabus file for science subjects, you can download it from the link below for Class VII.
Science SYLLABUS Class 7 Middle School DOWNLOAD
That’s all I can share, hopefully the files presented at the opportunity of this post will be of use to you and your ladies in having the latest syllabus educational tools for implementing educational activities in the 2021/2022 academic year.